Sunday, January 4, 2009

REALLY EASY MEAL PLAN - I HOPE

Post edited to update the meal plan.


Here is my meal plan for January. Tomorrow I'll be making a shopping list and Monday and Tuesday I will be preparing the freezer meals. I made this as simple as I possibly could because I am not a fan of shopping, cooking, or clean up. That reminds me - I MUST purchase some crockpot liners.

Hey, how does one add an attachment on this site? I haven't blogged in 4 years. Well, for now, I'll try to add it as an image.

This is kind of small, so you can either use the zoom feature on your computer, or click on it for a new and larger window.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting your menu plan. I've been working on one for our family but hadn't found anything that was easy, fit our lifestyle... just couldn't get it done. You really inspired me. Plus your recipes fit our picky eaters! BTW, I found the link to your blog on the FlyLady website - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete