Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crock Pot Pizza

This was soooo good!

I didn't measure ingredients on this one. Used my hamburger in other recipes, so I took out 2 frozen hamburger patties, thawed in the microwave and lightly browned it. Threw in 3 handfuls of noodles and enough mozzarella to cover the noodles and sauce.

INGREDIENTS:

Ground beef
Egg noodles
Pizza sauce
Mozzarella
Pepperoni
Mushrooms, olives, ham, any other pizza ingredients that you like.
Garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, whatever spices float your boat

Brown the ground beef.
Boil noodles according to package.
Layer in crock pot.

Cook on low for 3 or 4 hours. Just enough to heat up the ingredients and melt the cheese. Serve with salad, garlic bread.

Don't overcook - I had some leftovers a few hours later. My husband didn't unplug it right away and some of the noodles and the pepperoni were just a touch crunchy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion... I'll add it to our February meal plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Hydee! Trying to upload a March meal plan, but I'm having issues.

    ReplyDelete