Sunday, May 17, 2009

That plan worked pretty well last week. I was far less than perfect at accomplishing each goal, but I did get a lot done and the house looks much better. I spent the morning cleaning out the paper clutter in my desk. Found lots of treasures, including receipts for 2 items that needed to be returned to two stores. DH and I returned them this afternoon.

This week I want to continue to work on the items on the to-do list in my last post and:

Take living room rug outside and wash it
Steam clean playroom

Read the 2 library books I took out
Return bag of library books

Plant flowers
Plant veggie seeds

Sand fort floor
Stain fort floor

Make curtains for ds' room or at least figure out how to do them and pick out material

Order or buy a couple more presents for ds' birthday

Make an appt with my advisor. This is a priority!

Then next week I hope to paint the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment